Accounts Payable Clerk
ATEC Systems is currently seeking for a person with recent experience in the Logistics/Export/Warehousing industry to work in the accounting department processing account payables. This is a fast paced/multi-tasking environment. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills as well as excellent analytical skills. Development of positive working relationships through proactive service is equally as essential.
Perform routine accounting work in the accounts payable function.
- Perform all aspects of the accounts payable function by matching purchase orders to invoices and entering the invoices into the software according to department procedures. Identify errors or discrepancies and resolve before processing
- Prepare checks, including ACH transactions and web payments and back up documentation
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain strong relations with suppliers and utilize negotiation skills
- Display positive regard and professionalism for others in written, verbal and non-verbal communications
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payable data
- Assist with the sorting and opening of business office mail
- Must be organized, thorough and utilize analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have intermediate to advance skills in Outlook, Excel, Macros and other MS office programs
- Must have intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Integration Manager
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish (fluent Verbal & Writing) is a plus
- Must work well individually and as a part of the team with little direction
To apply, please fill in the requested information and attach your resume in PDF format.