International Logistics Coordinator
ATEC Systems is currently seeking an International Logistics Coordinator to manage orders and logistics for our international customers. This includes processing inbound export / import orders; responding to inquiries originating from any party involved; booking and management of our logistics services and providing support to global clients. This is a fast paced/multi-tasking environment. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills as well as effective problem solving skills. Development of positive working relationships through proactive service is equally as essential.
- Management of export / import orders (LCL / FCL / Air)
- Coordinate and manage logistics (ocean/road/air) per company guidelines
- Manage product and logistics suppliers to fulfill customer supply chain needs
- Process all inquiries in a timely and professional manner from customers, vendors, transportation companies, ocean carriers, air forwarders, etc.
- Effectively resolve problems by utilizing internal and external resources and by determining best course of action
- Requesting and reviewing import / export documentation including invoices, packing lists, managing certificates, while simultaneously ensuring compliance for export shipping and meeting deadlines
- Tracking ocean, land and air shipments to final destination
- 1-5 years administrative business experience. Export or Freight forwarding experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Fluent Verbal & Written)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detailed oriented, analytical and able to multitask
- Must work well individually and as part of a team
To apply, please fill in the requested information and attach your resume in PDF format.